It was a drizzly, dreary start to the day, definitely in need of a hot coffee. We relaxed in bed, doing Spanish and perusing Instagram for me and X for him. It was actually a two-coffee morning. Then, it was time to pack up his bag while I made him a lunch to take along. He was loaded up and off before 11 to Oyen and AV first.
I did my marketing then headed to the garage and got to work on the huge dresser. It was spray painted black then left to dry. My back is killing me today with sore muscles so took a back pill.
It looks like I need to talk to the landscaper about the angle of his ride on mower on this side with the deep cut going all the way. :)
Supper was chicken wings and radishes with a side of hickory sticks. I had Love in Blind on iPad while eating then while finishing yesterdays blog and writing todays. B and Cooper were out before 8. The day turned beautiful for sure. B put Roo's mask on before she left and wanted me to watch her. It was not long before she was mask free - ain't going to put her on no diet.
I started Are You There God, it's Me Margaret with a yogurt bowl but had to shut off before over as I was tuckered from my long day in the workshop.









No comments:
Post a Comment