Monday, May 19, 2025

Holiday Monday

Brrr, another chilly, dreary day in single digits. I brewed my coffee then back in bed for some Spanish. S made his coffee and back to bed a while later. After pet care, it’s time for me to tackle marketing. S headed to Big Brown to browse his devices and relax.


In the city, Renn is training Lexi to "sleep"


Nathan sent Renn after a sip of coffee video :)

For lunch, I made fresh spinach salads with a variety of veggies. The bale buyers returned at noon to collect two more bales. It seemed his trailer tires were low, so S filled them up and he was on his way.

B was out and caught Roo. They headed off on a long ride. The sun finally peeked out around 2:30 p.m. I went outside to measure and count the windows I have on hand for a potential buyer. Then, I planted strawberry tops/stems as Instagram claimed would grow into plants. 


S joined me and we picked new chairs for our dining room. He then started weed eating around the place while I continued to hand weed. I brought us a refreshing drink for a break and had him light the fire pit to burn the rose and tree branches. B had moved on to riding Bird after giving Roo her after-ride spa treatment.



Bird is the opposite of Roo, which makes for a great day of riding for B. I think, especially since the sun is out and it’s now 15 degrees. I even went and grabbed the polo racket and ball, which Bird totally tuned in to. S finished up his fire duties and went back to eating weed, while I prepped supper. B finished up with Bird and fed them all. She and Coop headed home.



Nathan sent this adorable photo and video below 


Renn in training as apprentice weed picker


all kinds of B's


Rain rolled in

Back inside we started supper and wouldn't you know it, it started to rain just as S brought sausage in from the BBQ. It came down in a hurry and totalled just over a tenth. It was very welcome. After it cleared off we ventured out for a hot tub soak. Shower and into bed to finish Race for the Crown. We started a new movie but S was asleep soon after starting so I finished a cooking show.


Sheldon took this video of Beibs twirling the mask but only caught a bit before the show was over.


No comments:

Post a Comment