Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Bit of Rain, Garden Tomatoes & Another Day Down the Ancestry Trail

The day awoke to a cool, damp morning, having had 2/10th of rain overnight. I made a coffee and relaxed in bed for over an hour, heading to the computer at 9 and leaving the prince napping. Sunday’s blog went up, then it was down the ancestry trails.

S was up late, having his coffee and perusing his laptop. B was out at her usual 11:30, and I hurriedly got dressed and joined her to feed and give Mac her last dose of dewormer, with Harley’s help, of course. She jetted off to work, and I came back inside where it was warm, as only 9 outside and cool. I had swung through the garden, pulling a couple of small zucchini and tomatoes.




S put bacon on to go with our abundant tomatoes for BLT sandwiches for lunch. He finished the news and hit the couch for a laptop peruse and nap while I continued locating all my DNA relatives and putting them in their proper spots. There was a bit more rain, but not much.

After his nap, S braved the elements in the high of 11 to go for a hot tub.

For supper, I sautéed tomatoes, onions and herbs from the garden to have over spaghetti. After eating, S headed to town for his rodeo meeting, and I was back to my computer work, finishing up all the current DNA relatives with tree connections after 9. I finished up yesterday’s blog and got it published too.

Time to relax in bed and watch some more Outer Banks. S was home after 10 from the usual meeting/OJ’s gathering and filled up on banana bread and some chips and dip before we watched some more The Better Sister.

2 comments: