At 10:30 the rain started up, but it was once again short-lived, giving us just .04" of rain. Sheldon had a sleep-in after combining until 2 am. It had rained there during the night, so he planned to eat, relax for a bit, then head to the Hat to visit his parents and leave the trailer. I guess he’ll be going back to combining soon leaving the trailer hostage.
I did go down the ancestry rabbit hole for a while, seeing as it was another dreary day. I enjoyed a hot bowl of soup for lunch, while S made his way to Medicine Hat.
B was off for home around 5 as I continued working on my tree updates. I was finishing up and getting ready to hop into bed and watch Outer Banks after 8 when S arrived home from his week in Acadia Valley. He unloaded his groceries and hit the hot tub.
I wrapped up my episode and we started more Lioness, but soon he was ready to call it a day. Lights out.





No comments:
Post a Comment