
With my the second cup of coffee, I finished Sunday's blog. I then ended up wasting hours trying to print my driver’s license for the ballot return envelope. Our printer is always a bit of a challenge as it seems to eat ink and throw errors, but I finally managed to pull out the empty colour cartridge and print a very grainy copy. Hopefully, they’ll accept it!
Renn and Kaylin FaceTimed for a fun little catch-up, which was a nice break.
I took the ranger to the winter gate and let the horses out on what had turned into a cloudy, windy, ugly-type day. Harley ate late as I did a whip around the yard with the poop fork. Then it was time to get my workout and shower completed.
Plant care and attempts at repotting were next, but it seems I need some more pots and bark before I can get much further. A bit of ancestry was worked in too, because apparently I can always find another rabbit hole. Sheldon’s long days of harvesting consist of repetitive photos of his view from the combine’s window, yet he seems to find enjoyment in the monotony. However, I think he definitely takes advantage of the onboard Wi-Fi seeing it drives itself.
As I was sweeping and tidying more in the garage, Matt’s mom Betty texted about the fall cleanup she was doing. That inspired me to start putting some of the decor away, which led to breaking off more sunflower seed stalks and taking them to the horses, rolling up soaker hoses, digging carrots and, as I was walking back to the house, remembering something else...
This was a pot of eggs I had put on to hard boil!!!
Guaranteed they were going to be hard boiled after bubbling away for over an hour. LOL.
I ran in, threw them in ice water, went back out and finished my outside work, then back in and tried one. It was fine. 😂
Back to some computer work, publishing yesterday’s blog, doing some accounting and sorting through my computer photographs, which is always a task in itself.
I messaged Brittany to grab us some burgers for supper, as A&W had $4.99 Teen Burgers on special.
She delivered them as the sun was starting to set around 7:30. We ate quickly, then she went out to feed her horses and headed home within the hour. I wrapped up my computer work and ended the evening with reading my book.
Another one of those days where I started with one little job and somehow ended up doing about twenty things. But hey, the freezers are clean, fall cleanup is underway, and I even managed to save the eggs!






No comments:
Post a Comment