Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Fog Gives Way to Sunshine & a Busy Day in the Family Tree

Today we awoke once again to a fogged-in world that was very cool and very damp when you looked out everywhere. It was the same usual start to the day.

Sheldon made coffees, then chatted on the phone and perused ChatGPT about knee solutions, while I updated my phone to the new iOS 27.

I worked on ancestry and the blog, and eventually the sun burned through the fog and made for a beautiful, sunny day.

Britt was out around 11:30 and quickly fed everyone, but found Hank had gone under the fence where the rail had gone down. She put him back in before heading off.

Sheldon made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, then headed to town for yet another rodeo task while I continued with the tree building. Today’s focus was going through the 3,200 people on my tree, looking for duplicates. Definitely a job that takes some patience!

Harley and I ventured out to put the rail back in before I did my workout and hopped in the shower.

S was home around 4, so we ventured out onto the deck in the 19-degree weather for a cold beverage — notice the zero beers that have been enjoyed all week. S was deleting things on his iPhone in hopes of doing the iOS update too.


I popped in to get supper on, which once again was so delicious and featured home-grown veggies, along with some imitation crab sushi S had picked up and leftover salmon.

The evening wrapped up with us finishing the season of The Better Sister with a bowl of ice cream.

Night night!

1 comment:

  1. We have to cherish these last few summer days with zero beer or regular. Either will work!

    ReplyDelete