Tuesday, May 14, 2013

748 - a day at work for me

Day 748 was my work planning meeting. The crew arrived at 6:30 and Britt and I were up and off to town. I dropped her at school and headed to work. We had a good meeting planning what will happen now that the joint venture did not go ahead leaving slow times for a bit yet. It turns out I will keep up my previous schedule going in 2 days a week in the future until busy.

The girls and I went for lunch with a Calgary co-worker at OJ's. That was nice as well. I then ran errands to the bank, Sobeys, pickup another dresser purchase and tried to pick up a mirror but it was too big for my car.. it is HUGE!

I grabbed the mail on the way home and arrived just after 1:30. The workers had started putting the windows in without a plan, yikes! Darryl the design guy arrived soon after and he and I spent 2 hours designing our barn portion and getting where windows and doors need to be placed.
new and improved exterior and barn plan showing from underneath
Shaina worked on cleaning her room then ran to town to pick up Britt and both went to the optometrist. Both had successful appointments. They were back home by 4:30. I had rustled up a vacuum for Kaylin who it seems has not vacuumed since she moved in.. hahaha

Sheldon was home just after 5, he tried to stop to get mirror since he had the truck but lady was not home. He spent the night relaxing cooking sausage for supper and threw together a salad. Hockey was the viewing pleasure.

The girls took out first set of horses and the food I made the 2 older ones while I tidied outside. At 4 it rained finally but only enough to dirty windows not even wet the dirt but by 6 it was beautiful. I rode fat Hawk on the 2nd ride out and we finished up and came in to eat at about 7:15.
 from east end
 from west end
 Britt and Bird ride in the arena
Shaina showered and packed up heading to Kaylins for a sleepover as they are going snow boarding tomorrow. Britt watched TV shows and put horses away after a few grazed the lawn pen.

Craig and Asher stopped out around 9 for a quick visit and to pickup some Oxi-clean for a chocolate ice cream on white curtain episode :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment