Monday, March 1, 2021

Sensational sunrise


Thanks to Harley I get to see allot of these sunrises!

March first already, and it started out just like any other day. Like Friday is plant watering day, Monday is cleaning day. Laundry was hauled, sorted and started beginning with H bed blanket. This is always part of vacuuming as bedding is shook, washed and kennels vacuumed out. The vacuuming carried on main floor and our bedroom carpet. Lots of black hair is real.

I enjoyed a catch up call from Mama K then headed to let the cats out before 9:30. Shaina was up right behind me in line for my morning cappuccino then she was off for her busy check in day. I was off to the garage where the nightstand was glazed and left to dry.



Amanda brought out a package bringing Clover, Archer and Aislyn to join us for a walk after 1. Shaina even took a break and joined us. AJ loaded up and headed home with sleepy kids in tow, Shaina ate some lunch while I folded laundry.


Harley and Clover always have a blast playing, they are like a cyclone though so watch out when they blow by :)





I was back to the nightstand trying a couple products but finally going with my trusty dark wax. I stuck on new hardware and voila! Shaina volunteered to make supper tonight; homemade pad Thai B and C were out after 6 as usual and stayed to join in on the delicious supper served just before 7. Well done Shaina it was tasty and so nice to be served AND to clean up all the pots after too!!

Shaina headed back to check in day at 8 as B and C headed home. I did some quick computer work then into bed to watch videos. I was dozing when S rolled in after 11, had a shower then jumped into bed and fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment