Thursday, March 18, 2021

Cleaning for the cleaners :)

Usual morning minus the coffee. S has lab tests in Calgary that require fasting. He was off at 8 to the city to get to them done. The cleaner booked us for tomorrow so I chugged a couple caps, checked emails and such then spent the morning putting away items where they go. This is the best part next to the actual clean house because everything that has a home finds it and the house is back to a "minimalistic" look all ready to be scrubbed clean. Laundry was on the go as well as art work posted on Etsy. Shaina did her thing after making her cap.


I staged the bamboo rack and put in the storage pile

Shaina was off to the gym at 1. H and I walked to the gate to retrieve a Costco parcel delivered in the lovely sunshine. The box was for the dogs, Harley tried her new joint supplements and gave them a yummy  thumbs up. Then I loaded her in the merc and was off to town to pick up my glasses hopefully for the last time. Cooper was picked up and we headed back to the ranch dropping the trash as we passed. Shaina was back and had left me a tea, THANKS! Sheldon was home chowing down on shrimp stir fry leftovers after his long fast. He then hit the couch to sleep.


what is odd about this photo?

I rousted him after 4 to put away his gun and items stuffed in his nightstand. He preferred to grade the road so off he went. I folded the last few loads of laundry and put away then prepped for supper. Britt stopped at 6 to grab Cooper and head home to cook her Good Food, Harley had the veggies vitamixed up and added to her supper. Her delivery of raw food was dropped at 6:30 as both S and I were cooking; him sausage on the barbeque and me veggies roasting in the oven. Supper was served at 7 and very tasty.


my Christmas cactus has decided to bloom for an early Easter

I cleaned up while S put the cats to bed with some soft food. Shaina was off to do whatever she was doing. Time to finish the last Vikings with popcorn by Sheldon :) Shaina had to make herself some too after. My glasses are only really good for the computer but seeing this has been since November I am keeping them and making do. Appreciate your vision people!

No comments:

Post a Comment