Friday, March 12, 2021

8 years in business!!

I think I may be worse then Harley for waking early now, but then again mine also includes many clock checks during the night. I woke before 6, let her out and today she just peed and raced to back door. I let her in and left her till 7:30. Booo was her thoughts but come 7:30 she was stoked to get breakfast. I even tossed out some deer for a find it challenge.

Today is my 8 year anniversary of Creative Moments!! I made a giveaway post with graphic to post tonight.


I cleaned the main floor prepping for the water test guys coming at 10:30. They arrived at 10:15 and after a short chat decided to take the sample directly from the hydrant. Well at least my house is tidy. The day was getting so nice, at plus 5 that I hauled out the nightstand to sand the top and drawer front. I finished up at noon coming in for a tuna sandwich.



Luna tested it out


The day continues to get even better so time to go for a walk. This made for a dirty dog who thought going though poop water was fun. I hauled all the washed and folded horse blankets back to barn to store and grabbed the minerals to fill the big shelter tub. I got out the ranger to take a loop in the east neighbors pasture for the pink ball. H ran for the first part then jumped in the ranger when we went thru the gate. She enjoyed the ride as always but we did not spot the ball anywhere. Back at the gate she ran home, I hosed the ranger off then her. 


this is the old house ;(


my co-pilot, I laughed thinking Coco rode in a milk crate on the front of the quad now we have upsized both dog and quad sizes and this one takes 2/3 of the seat.


The kind cabinet neighbor text to drop off the nightstand so I ran it down. It is now PLUS 13!! Back at the house I broke off a deer scapula bone for Harley to take out in the sunshine. I wrote a tutorial for the little frame I just did while listening to podcasts.


I made a tasty spinach salad for supper with homemade dressing. Really getting the greens in lately! Harley is getting lots of meat and loving every meal. Kaylin purchased raw for Lexi today so after her fast gets to start in the am! I also found an eye supplement suggested on a few sites that she picked up and will add to her meals in hopes of holding the left eye from progressing. XOXO

Britt and Cooper were out after 6, brushed horses, put away cats, hosed Coop and off by 7. I got Harley in and hosed her again and left in garage to dry a bit. Time to watch last 2 Firefly Lane episodes while doing computer work. Now as much as I liked it the season left on a cliffhanger with no confirmed season 2... so maybe wait till it is before investing your time watching. In bed I started reading the raw diet library book before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment