Thursday, March 11, 2021

Dresser sells with an up sale nightstand

Seems maybe it is me as I was awake today at 5:50, WTH? I stayed quiet but eventually H stretched and shook and came in after 6. I let her out and after doing her biz raced to the back door. Not yet my lady but you may rest in here until time. I went back to bed and listened to more raw diet podcasts before serving her breakfast at 7:30. I made a cap and got on the computer. It is -10 but the sun is out so we let the kitties out before 8:30 which they were most happy after their lock up day.



The whitewasher dresser gal emailed she would like the nightstand done to match! Time to get to work on it then but first I need to dark wax and finish the little white table. Once done it was hauled in ready to stage. The nightstand was vacuumed and scrubbed well and left to dry.




Just after 12 I ran to town loading H who was keen to go to. We grabbed a raw diet book at the library then made our way to Pet Planet. It has been awhile since exposed to the public but she did great especially since that store has soo many yummy smells. The owner who I have chatted to before really likes to talk and gave me lots on raw but not really answering the question I had until the end LOL


I grabbed an Opa wrap and a tea and off to Britt's. Cooper had a supervised pee then loaded up with his BFF in the backseat and we were off. I grabbed some Irish creamer, groceries and the mail and back home by 3. I unloaded groceries stopping to scoop Cooper poop then they were off to play a bit in the now plus 4 temps.

Britt was out after 6 to grab coop and run with her wet hair showering before she came. H and I went and put kitties away and gave them soft food. On the way back I scooped poop with is sooo much less now. I worked on creating giveaway graphics while researching more holistic solutions to Lexi's eye and did a bit of my online course. Once in bed I watched more Firefly Lane with 2 episodes left then listen to a podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment