Monday, May 27, 2013

761 - shingles go on the roof

Day 761 started early with Sheldon off to training just down the road for the  week. Close by so gets to leave much later than normal. The roofers arrived soon after he left at 7:30 and got started. Britt headed off to school and I went to the garage and painted another coat of round table, distressed it, repainted the distressed areas and touched up the coffee table.
 I spend so much time making sure paint is well covered and the distressing stresses me out :-)
so I repainted it solid, will antique only
I then stained the tops before stopping for lunch at 1. Shaina and I then went out for a ride in the sunshine but clouds blew in just as we were hosing them off. She showered and was off to work for 4 working till close and its mens night. Britt rode when home from school too. Sheldon rolled home at 4:30 and kicked back while I made up goulash for supper.
 conditioner one
 then stain then wiped below

 again conditioner
stain and wiped, not sure what color the base will be.. keep fresh white? cream or a color
The roofers finished up for the day at almost 7:30!! long day for them but think the west side is all done. After supper Sheldon put the horse trailer in the shop to set up our mini tack up area as well as both quads and the lawnmower.
here is a snap of the shop and house in same photo, I love the color combo
the days end shingle progress, you can see on the house it is about 2/3 finished, garage all done rest to go

No comments:

Post a Comment