Friday, May 10, 2013

744 - cooler temps but sunny

Day 744 was no school day for Britt hence her sleepover with Brooke. All the girls slept till noon, Shaina even later. They were all up past 3 am. I was up in the morning early as the workers hammered away. I fed horses and pitched hay and released the 2 skinny ones out to graze.
nap time in the sunshine
poor miss Scooter still has a runny nose
I spent the morning setting up our new printer, which is wireless too how cool is that! I made phone calls and did computer work too being it was cooler today.
I made soup for the girls, Brooke and Britt ate before Brooke was picked up just after noon. Shaina ate and got ready leaving for work for 2. Britt spent some time tidying the horse trailer tack room, not much and putting together a bridle with her new reins from Australia. I put a new bridle together with my new bit from Australia.
The workers packed up for the w/e at 3pm. Britt rode KD and Bird before supper. Sheldon had the same day as yesterday relaxing, drinking beer, on his tab and watching hockey but he did barbecue the gourmet hot dogs we had with kraft dinner and a salad.
We fed Julio and Scooter again along with Bird hoping to add some weight. Britt gave them another good brushing too. What a gorgeous evening again, the wind dies down and all is sunny and well. I think the high today was 17 but acceptable. The w/e is to be hot!
here is a bone head move from Sheldon, he boiled a battery over on my antique table, then wiped it up leaving the newspaper on top wet.. on my!! my adventures in the business never end!
 look at the cool rope clouds today, they were even on the news at 6
the little kitties turn 1 week old today

While Sheldon fell asleep watching hockey I endured microsoft technical support for nearly 2 hours for a problem that should have took ten minutes max..grrrr. Shaina was home from work about 9 but left at 10 to camp at the river with friends.
this picture got missed on the mane event w/e, here is Britt wearing the moose hat for her birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment