Sunday, May 26, 2013

760 - gorgeous sunny Sunday

Day 760 was a beauty weather day. Shannon was up and gone by 8 and I was up at 9, everyone else was later. It was so nice I tried to get all outside. Britt and Hannah did go get horses to graze my grass down after I fed them. I moved hay and trimmed trees, scooped poop and yard work before I got on the mower and spent a few hours mowing the miles of grass. I also pulled hailed out trees, moved others to. Sheldon worked on picking rocks in the winter pasture. We both got a ton done.
the new growth on the crab tree.. this is one of few that have leaves :-(
Britt and Hannah played with  the kittens and hung out before Rhonda picked her up after lunch. Shaina was off by 11 for work and home at 3:30 but not feeling well (self induced) so spent rest of the day in her room. Around 4 I forced Britt out to pick horse poop in the skinny pasture. She begrudgingly went and soon had many piles Sheldon helped her pick up with the quad and trailer. it looked so nice!!

 Scooter looking good after her hard winter
 Diego and Sheldon checking out the tablet on the deck watching Britt work
 Julio obviously does not care if it was electric
Sheldon and I got a pile of work done before coming in to prepare supper. Matt was joining us for sausage on the new Barbie. It was such a beautiful evening we spent most of it on the deck. Grant stopped by after supper and joined the deck party. It was an enjoyable night that ended with the fellows playing pool before heading home and to bed.
a cute picture Kaylin took of Lexi this week
and this artsy photo Britt took

No comments:

Post a Comment