Monday, May 13, 2013

747 - roof goes on the shop

Day 747 was a mix of sun and cloud. It started early with the crew onsite by 6:30. Today they are putting on the roof.I was up by 8 getting Britt off to school. I spent the morning washing horse feed buckets, washing bedding, planting a few flower seeds and feeding horses. Sheldon was up and headed out at 10:30 to work on the island.



Shaina was not up until noon. She went out and rode KD while ponying baby. I made a super yummy lunch of bacon and tomato on toasted rye with salad. After lunch Sheldon was back out to the island while Shaina and I trimmed Baby's feet together. She rasped KD's front feet herself.
 my rash is now behind my knees
 Shaina heading out and the fellows working
and farrier in training

With the island finished up he noticed I was correct that the front planter has indeed heaved in a couple places. This had him quite frustrated. I trimmed a few trees, it seems we have some coming back which is great. Sheldon started watering them today and I the front flower beds

Shaina left for work at the golf course for 4:30 just after Britt was home from school. After supper, Sheldon watered all trees thru the night as he darted back in to watch hockey and fell asleep just after 9. I spent the evening trying to plan my barn layout so they can put in the windows while doing more laundry. Mom tried to help me via photos and phone, thanks Mom!
 Britt rode and put Bird in my lawn area to clean off but not with much luck.
Shaina came home from work at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment