At 7 a.m., when S got up for a bathroom break, there was dew on the grass, deck, and windows. It turned out to be only .01/10th, but anything helps. I made coffees and delivered the sleeping prince his in bed. We did our Spanish lessons, and then he jetted off to church. I made a second cup of coffee and started working on some marketing, unsure if this new service is working. My old one sent the last mail out last night, so we’ll see. The day started calm, but the wind began to pick up again.
I was on full speed hustle. Outside, I was wearing my housecoat and watered my plants, scooped dog poop, and gave Roo her meds. I tried to cool off the garage, but the winds were too strong to leave the doors open. Inside, I hauled up the nightstand for its pickup and did a quick tidy after getting dressed quickly.
B dropped off Cooper at 10:30 and headed to Kaylin’s for an appointment. Customers arrived before 11 to buy the nightstand. They were so complimentary that I gave them $20 off. I helped them load it and they set off after chatting for a while. Now, I’m back to my tutorial writing, sorting subscribers, updating sites about the nightstand sale, and dealing with bill issues that require another call to our ISP.
S returned home from church with groceries. We had lunch, and then he went to the pit with the skid steer to collect some small logs. Two more people are coming to load firewood at 1 p.m., so he set up a line as he loaded wood for them. I also updated spreadsheets and cleaned up my photos.
S returned from his logging work at 2 and headed to Big Brown for a rest. I watered more plants but had to put on pants as the 16-degree temperature felt freezing. The wind finally stopped, and some sun came out, so I took the dogs for a walk to the gate and back, closing the gates S had left open for the wood folks.
Back at the house, I completed a poop scoop loop and watered the back flower bed. However, the wind started picking up again.
I roused the prince from Big Brown, as it is now 4. He took the poop wagon to the pit and attempted to reset the gate code. I had confirmed that the old code still worked, as Glen and Roxy used it last week. It turned out that the master code was the issue, and it needed to be changed if no longer desired.
I headed to the garage to clear coat Renn’s ruler and begin dark staining the chairs. The captains’ chairs take a lot more time, so I only managed to finish one and a bit of a regular one before stopping at 6. B was out to feed the dogs, and then she took Cooper home.
S had issues with the mower belt, so he came in and made us refreshments. I finished up and joined him as bacon went into the oven. It was always tasty BST again with pasta salad. As we were about to leave for the hot tub after 7 p.m., the sky darkened, and just as we were about to go, it started to sprinkle and the winds picked up. There was more wind than sprinkles, so after a few minutes, we went out. A few more drops fell, but nothing significant. After our soak, I showered and S shocked the tub while a few drops still came down.
I made us yogurt bowls to enjoy while we watched a few more sirens. We didn’t get through two as S fell asleep, so I read until midnight again. Be sure to go back to yesterday as I forgot a funny video Nathan sent of Renn watering "flowers".



I like the newer way to read the blog. No more scrolling with dead fingers to get to the top of each day and then scroll down again. I did go back and enjoyed Renn watering. Easy transition for one day to the other. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI am glad it is working better for you :)
DeleteI am glad you are enjoying the new features I have set up!
Delete