Saturday, June 7, 2025

Party day #3 - lots of photos and videos

I woke up at 8 to a cool, smokey 11-degree day. I quietly perused Instagram before making my coffee. Then when S woke up, I made his coffee while he fed the cats. We did our usual Spanish lessons, and then he had porridge while I got started on my marketing. I had a couple of extra online features, which is always nice.



Bike gang spotted in Ottawa

I helped S trim his hair, and then he was off to do more pit contouring. B was out at 11 as she was off and she was riding Roo. I watered my plants outside and inside then caught up on my blog. I loaded Shaina’s pathos to take along for Kaylin to care for, and when Mom, Ada, and Aislyn arrived, we loaded her cooler too.

We were off to the city right at 12:30, arriving early to help decorate and assist where we could. The girls and I blew up helium balloons, well, Ada and I as Aislyn was fascinated with Renn’s kitchen. Grandpa Jim was out back building the sandbox they got her, Nicky had to stay back home in Kelowna as she has pneumonia. Shanice was busy in the kitchen, and Kaylin and Nate were also involved prepping food. I had brought him food colouring so he could write on the birthday cake.


Renn woke just before 3 with Shanice doing her hair so cute. She was shy with the two girls but soon warmed up. The rest of the guests began to arrive, including Renn’s two little buddies, Rory (parents Meagan and Sammy) and Blakley (Mom Courtney). Auntie B arrived, followed by Auntie Amanda and Uncle Craig and Archie who popped over from Asher’s tournament, and Emily. Auntie Shaina FaceTimed in too.




She got some Bluey tattoos for her birthday - tattoos like Mama and Dada




These pictures by B






flower shoes from Auntie B






bubble parties galore with Minnie bubble blaster from Auntie B that matched the cash register and swimming Minnie


Happy birthday song!







4 generations all first born - all girls




A super cute custom create Minnie Mouse purse from Auntie Amanda


Testing her new purse out with cash from GGK's














One last bubble party before bed

There was plenty of food, fun, and festivities. After most of the guests had left, we stayed to help tidy up and visit. Renn loved having the girls’ attention, so they played in the new sandbox and had more bubble parties. The girls even gave her a bedtime bath. Aislyn then read her stories for bed. We waited for Kaylin to finish the last tuck-in before giving hugs goodbye and heading home at 8:30 p.m.



Back at the ranch, Aislyn helped me feed the horses, and Ada joined us. They enjoyed watermelon, chips, and salsa that S had out for them, as well as Mom who was on her laptop. They all headed back to Paetz’s after 10 p.m. We hit the hay, with me reading and S perusing online things on his laptop. What a busy party day!

No comments:

Post a Comment