Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers in our lives! We finally got rain, only 6.6 millilitres, which was just over 1-4 inches. We’re thankful for it, no matter how much. I made my children’s father his coffee delivered in bed, as I do every day. He was in and out working on the hot tub, finally getting the water back to the right levels. Roo had her meds and hay, which was damp after the rain, and Harley was fed. Cooper is still on strike with all the unusual routines of the other two dogs, I think. I had a headache all night and it still persists. I took a couple of painkillers and hit the shower. I had set the baby gate along the deck stairs and S retrieved the puppy pen to block off the front steps to be a large puppy pen. I looked out and saw a fox lying in the sun right by the house horse paddock. S took a warning shot at her, and she hightailed it out of here.
S was off to church in the fireball. I finished my marketing and then lay down to read after taking a Gravol, feeling nauseous now. I drifted off to sleep with two dogs in bed with me. Lexi was in hers, and Harley stayed out in the garage. She prefers to retreat to the garage when the Frenchies are here.
S was back home at 12:30, having stayed for the church AGM. I checked my plants and found one ready radish for S to add to his lunch.
B was out around 4 p.m. to ride Bird and Roo We left at 4:30 p.m. as she was still riding Bird. Before we left, we fed the dogs, walked them, and segregated them to their spots. We arrived at our dinner theatre and were quickly escorted to our seats because most of the other customers were already there and eating salad.
It was an entertaining and enjoyable evening. Crazy! The gift certificate was issued in 2004, and we only had to pay $13.60 more, which means their seat prices haven’t gone up much in 21 years! It was discounted a bit for opening week of the theatre play and for seniors! S had received it from a former coworker years ago, so it was nice to finally use it.
We made it home, looking forward to the rain that B said had come down. She created a shelter in the shop for the Roo, but sadly, hardly a tenth of the rain came down when we checked the gauge. S hit big brown to peruse his phone. I fed the two little dogs and took them all out for a walk. One had to be on a leash because he treed Jenkins yet again.
Organizing the dogs for bed had a WWF event, which Sheldon helped with. Soon, all were put to bed for the night. However, in Drumheller, the hotel night wasn’t going well. Little Miss was not having this all in one bed but wanted to continue her adventures as of the last few days. Her poor parents contemplated packing up and heading home but tuffed it out. Eventually she fell asleep at midnight and woke at 6 am.














No comments:
Post a Comment