With milk supplies running low, there was only one coffee this morning. After a short social media peruse, I rousted S into joining me for a weight workout since I'd both been slacking off the last few days. He spent more time playing with Harley than lifting weights though. He has a bad knee you know :)
Once that was out of the way, I showered, got ready for the day, and worked on loading blog photos. I also needed to install the cargo liner in my car as B had requested a Cooper pickup. He would be the first dog passenger in my new car!
Just after 11 I headed to town for Sharon's birthday lunch. We enjoyed a nice two-hour catch-up before I grabbed a few groceries, a new spray bottle for horse fly spray, and picked up Cooper.
Back at the ranch, Harley had just finished having a bath while S was battling the notoriously challenging weed eater. I deadheaded the fern leaf peonies but there were ants everywhere, so I mixed up some icing sugar and borax bait and set it out. The sun was shining again and temperatures climbed to 20 degrees.
The afternoon disappeared into accounting, bills, and blog writing. I finally finished Friday's photo and video-laden post. Meanwhile, S zipped around on the Ranger before grading the road.
Since it was such a nice afternoon, I took the dogs and Stella for a walk. We crossed paths with S several times as he toured the ranch in the Ranger. Back at the house, I trimmed all the sand cherry trees and, for the third time this season, the roses while the dogs had their supper.
Hand watering was next while S took the mower down to the pit area.
BBQ burgers saved the day for supper, accompanied by a giant salad assembled from whatever I could find in the fridge along with some leftover corn on the cob.
B was out at her usual time, suggested a ride so off we went on a lovely jaunt.
We rounded out the evening with more Clarkson's Farm and an ice cream sandwich. So many laughs on that show.





Congrats for sticking to your exercise routine.
ReplyDelete