It was a usual Sunday with me waking early and replying to a list of people interested in the free frames. Unfortunately, the lady who wanted the whole bundle never got back to me. I made our coffees and delivered one to the sleeping prince in bed.
Harley announced the start of the day around 8:30 when Britt and her puppy pals rolled in from their sleepover. I loaded the little table and the ornate frame into her car for the prepaid buyers to pick up at SugarMe today and on Wednesday. Thanks B & K!
From there I moved on to publishing the magazine rack tutorial, sharing it to a few parties, and posting my remaining sale items to my Facebook page in hopes of making a few more sales.
After breakfast, S headed off to church while the sun finally decided to make an appearance.
I spent part of the morning unloading the trailer and moving everything back into my storage and shop areas. More items were posted to Marketplace as I continued my quest to sell things without hauling them to another market.
Nathan and Renn arrived after 11. He was running on very little sleep after a restless night and quickly disappeared for a nap while Renn and I got busy playing, doing art and watering planters.
S threw hot dogs on the BBQ while I loaded ingredients into the bread maker. Nathan surfaced around 12:30 for a hot dog before heading off to golf at Speargrass.
After lunch S retired to Big Brown for a rest following his busy morning. Renn, meanwhile, had no such plans. She was in full play mode.
Eventually we escaped the heat and came back inside to play. I taught her how to do a somersault and she mastered it within just a few tries. The videos were actually re-enactments because during her first successful attempts my video skills failed. She was so excited. After one somersault she popped up grinning and declared, "Let's five high!"
S wrapped up the mowing before 6 while I prepared giant salads for supper. Renn happily ate her Alphagetti and fresh blueberries. She sampled some of my fresh bread and approved. While S grilled sausage on the BBQ, she was briefly distracted by Peppa Pig. Once supper was ready, she dug right in and declared it "so yummy."
As we were getting dried off, Auntie B returned after spending the day with Shaina following her appointment with Kaylin. They had a quick visit while I got Renn into her pajamas, then B headed off to feed.
Renn and I were reading books when Nathan returned from golf. She said goodnight, headed upstairs, and was asleep before 8 after a very busy day. She was still a little under the weather after having to be picked up from school with a fever on Friday.
The fellows settled in to watch the final game of the Stanley Cup while I worked on the blog from Big Brown. Once the series wrapped up, Nathan headed for a shower and bed. We weren't far behind, finishing the evening with a little more Clarkson's Farm before calling it a night.




















Neat clouds in last photo
ReplyDelete