Upon waking, the ground was covered in a deep, 4-inch + layer of snow. It was a beautiful sight, bright and sunny. S hopped out of bed after 8 a.m. to dress and head over to Matt’s for a meeting. Lori B text at 8:20 a.m. she was done with her doctor’s appointment in Northwest and on her way. I jumped into the shower after feeding all the pets. She arrived at 9 a.m., and I ran and opened the yard gate with soaking wet hair for her. I saw S was coming in too, so I left it open for him. He swapped car for the truck, got some stuff, and headed back to Matt's.
Lori and I enjoyed a 3-hour + catchup, with a couple of coffees for me and water for her as no caffeine being on heart testing. I made us turkey sandwiches before she headed home. While we were eating, an irrigation salesperson arrived to meet with S, who had returned from Matt’s after 11:30 a.m. Lori headed home after 12:30, thanks for the visit my friend of sooooooo many years! XOXO
Now to get to marketing as I have been errant for last 4 days. I got the tutorials on link up parties, answered a fellows questions in regards to custom tiles on Etsy and wrote a Hometalk post for the potato bin.
S finished up with the irrigation guy and then in for lunch. He made a turkey bacon croissant with fruit on the side, which was quite fancy. After his busy day, he went thad a nap in his big brown. When he woke up, he spent several trips to and from Matt’s charging batteries. I asked him to help me carry the coffee table into the kitchen to clean the glass and stage. I then got it posted on sale sites, fingers crossed.
B and Cooper were out doing horse things and restocking feed for a couple of hours mid afternoon before heading home. She took today off and has a nice run of days off. The beauty weather had all the snow gone and the grass turning greener by days end. The Etsy buyer requested 10 more custom tiles, but in different sizes, which I am not sure about.
I cooked up our favourite mushroom soup for supper, while S ran over to Matt’s before and after soup and watching the hockey game. Well games I guess, I started a new book called Horse Brain Human Brain borrowed from Britt before lights out.







No comments:
Post a Comment