I forgot cute Renn videos from yesterday so pop back and check them out :)
The sun was shining brightly when I woke up at 7 a.m. The dusting of snow was quite varied all over. I brewed a cup of coffee and delved into the latest trending ChatGPT doll creation. It’s quite unsettling who you can ask it to create something, and it finds the requests online, creating an image that it then refines based on your requests.
my attempts but odd they do not look like me
Nathan did these, Kaylin is perfect other than her waist down as she is much more slender, and this is Renn generated in 20 years!!
S was up later and made his coffee. He joined me in our sunny bed room, listening to a podcast and watching the AI creation updates. After getting dressed, he headed off to church. I shifted my focus to marketing and uploaded all the photos for Friday’s blog post. Yesterday’s post was already complete and ready to be published tonight. I then headed to the garage to work on the dresser drawer fronts, but the temperature was only 17 degrees, making it too cold to stain. I hauled the drawers inside and decided to do another coat in the house. I put a batch of soup bones in the slow cooker to warm it up in the garage.
S returned home from Palm Sunday at noon, just as I was wiping the drawer fronts. We had a bowl of soup for lunch, and then I headed out to work on the cabinet. S helped me square up and glue the warped long drawer, which was quite a challenge as it required 4 plus hands, but hopefully it’s repaired successfully. Before painting began, I had to do more sanding, wiping, and prepping.
B was out mid-afternoon. She helped Sheldon get the post up in the house paddock fence line. I took a break from painting and joined her for a ride as the sun began to peek out occasionally. S moved on to pushing the last of the hay on the winter pasture and dumping a few buckets of dirt in areas that needed it. I also guided him to flatten a few gopher holes while he was out.
I finished the Million Dollar Secret season in bed, with S joining me after the Flames won. He also watched on his Spanish, as he wasn’t familiar with the show. We then started Spenser Confidential, but both of us got tired and turned it off.
These 2 jet setters are winding down their San Diego and Cabo tour soon.










No comments:
Post a Comment