Friday, April 25, 2025

Happy birthday Brittany and Aislyn! XOXO

Happy birthday Britt XOXO! The wind was howling upon waking. I perused Instagram and texted with Archie and another bday girl Aislyn while they are vacationing in BC. I made coffees and delivered the just waking close to 9:30 prince his in bed where we did our Spanish lessons.

I was then out working on the tiles, painting them brown before starting decopauging the jars. S ran over to Matt's after his porridge to work on battery tasks. He was back after 12 to have some soup as I was finishing up. I chopped up turkey and put together a casserole for supper. S took off for town along with the trash and recyclables to drop on way to shinny. A bowl of turkey soup for me, man this jumbo pot would feed a Hutterite colony. Perhaps I should divy it up and freeze, Shaina did request a bowl :)


I returned to the garage, working on the jars by adding more sealer and folding the curved edges. The tiles had a coat of blue-green applied. While these steps dried, I went back inside and wrote multiple tutorials. I have more to create, but I feel good to have many ready to post.


S returned with Cooper around 4:30 p.m., having had his coffee group get together. We had a cold beer and caught up on the hockey chat. I then headed back to the garage to continue sealing the jars and working on the tiles after putting the casserole in the oven to cook. I gave S a ride to Matt’s to pick up his skid steer.

More touchups were done in the garage, and once he was back, we ate supper.

As I went back out to the garage to work on the tiles, S was chatting with a friend. B arrived to feed the horses. I walked Harley out to the gate to exercise her and quickly visited B in the blustery wind. We thought we saw something in the field, but when we looked through binoculars, it was just two geese. B had locked the horses in the winter pasture, so she and Cooper headed home to enjoy the rest of her birthday by watching Netflix.


Mr Jenkin's earning his keep


No comments:

Post a Comment