It was a gloomy, dreary day, and I hoped for rain, but the forecast said otherwise. After getting the dogs out, feeding them, and the cats, I made coffee. The prince slept in later than usual, catching up on his sleep, and then made his own coffee. He then headed to church. After my Spanish lessons, I returned to marketing. I published the tutorial for Kaylin's desktop and shard a few places. I then worked on catching up the blogs as once again I am behind.
S returned home from church around 11:30. I was busy putting the garage back together. He had leftover mushroom soup and two turkey sandwiches. After he finished eating, he helped me move two pieces of furniture. Then, we went over to pick up a vintage dresser from a neighbour. It started raining and sleeting as we were doing this. If only it would let loose, we need rain!
My next big project was to start tidying up the corner of my work area. It has large glass window frames, mirrors, wood, and other items. I posted a mirror for sale as is and purged a bunch of wood pieces. I vacuumed, wiped, shuffled, and sorted everything. I also put in another storage shelf and moved all the extra paint products from another shelf to this one. It seems I’m well-stocked in most areas now.
The rain didn’t last long, but now that it was better, I ventured out to sweep out the cargo trailer. I had S help me move the dresser into the garage then he was back to now hockey. I loaded a few large paintings and frames to take to my fall market, along with a small table. I think I’ll take lots of my projects along too to sell if I don’t purge them before hand.
B was out to feed quickly in the blustery, cool weather, then headed back home before 4. I continued on my garage today and only got the one small area sorted. I guess all the furniture is back under the lift and organized now too. I ran to town for mine and B's follow up appointment which was quick and I was back home.
It was a leftover supper with hockey continuing for S and I watched You in bed. Once hockey ended we did finish another Race for The Crown episode.






No comments:
Post a Comment