Today is election day, and worries are high that it might not go well. We had our usual morning routine: me marketing with a coffee and S on his laptop or phone after coffee and breakfast for him.
Little miss playing freeze dance. She only has a couple more days at this daycare.
and another 1 year throwback, awe XOXOXO
We headed to town before 1 p.m. to vote, then S went to Shiny next door. I grabbed a library book for myself and three for Britt, then headed to Sharon’s for a coffee date at 1:30 p.m. She had even made puffed wheat squares for my birthday—such a sweet friend!
I picked up Sheldon at the arena at 3:45 p.m. Our next stop was to grab Cooper and leave her library books. On the drive home, we scored milk and cream. I sent the Etsy customer the tile photo, and he loves them. A clear coat tomorrow, and they’ll be on their way.
I looked out at 5:30 and saw my paint parcel being delivered but rather than bringing it to the house they left at the gate. The 3 dogs and 2 cats made the trek to the gate to grab it and bring back.
We had a delicious steak supper. S was hooked on hockey and his laptop, and I worked on tutorials. Just after B arrived, some people stopped out to buy a garage sale item. They weren’t long before they were on their way. B caught Switch for me, and I joined her in the barn to tack up. We went for a lovely ride around the property. Today, Roo turns eight. Yesterday, our Bird turned twenty-three, and the day before that, Beibs turned ten. It’s been quite a birthday week here at the ranch.
After our ride, we fed them and moved them to the far west paddock to lock them in. S may work in the pit tomorrow, but they’re also doing well weight-wise, so some time in a pen will be okay. B and Cooper headed home. It’s time for a hot tub for us. It was a gorgeous night although I did spy some mosquitos and flies.
After a shower, I submitted my pay sheets to the paint company and sent them in near the end of the month. Of course, S was back to hockey. I relaxed in bed and watched You again. Once hockey ended, we watched another Race for the Crown. Sadly the election did not go as we hoped and liberals are still in power and creating chaos in our country.
No comments:
Post a Comment