I woke up at 8 a.m., and shortly after, so did S. When I asked if he wanted to go to the Hat, he jumped out of bed and panicked, frantically packing a bag and getting dressed. I made him a coffee to go as well as one for myself. I brought the rocking chair in and asked him to leave it at the gate. He was out of the yard by 8:30 a.m., but he called at 9 to say he had forgotten to put the rocking chair at the gate for pickup today. So, it would make the trip to MH and back. I let the person picking up the change of plans arrive in time.
As I looked out, I saw a lone coyote walking right through the house paddocks. It was a brazen bugger! I went outside and yelled, but it just stared at me before eventually meandering off.
It was an ugly, blustery day, making it the perfect day to spend catching up on computer work. I made a second cup of coffee and then moved on to marketing, where I posted the MCM dresser for sale on the appropriate sites after taking more staged photos.
After posting the newly published tutorials on the link up parties and sent to the paint company I wrote a Hometalk post for the desk tray. Photos were cleaned up by either deleting or putting in folders after making sure they were on the tutorial .
Britt dropped Cooper off before 12:30 and hurried to the city. I spent my lunch doing Spanish. I made an iced coffee and returned to the computer to continue working on tutorials and photo sorting. I then headed to the garage to work on some new projects. I sanded the stool seat and primed the base.
I cleaned the coffee table thoroughly, removing the top and hardware. I painted it a coat of black paint. It seems I’m on a black roll, but it’s currently a popular trend.
B returned from the city at 5 p.m. She fed the horses in the blustery, ugly weather, and then she and Cooper headed home at 5:30 p.m. as I finished up the coffee table. For supper, I cooked the last side pork to make a bacon tomato sandwich with chips and dip.







No comments:
Post a Comment