Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Super steak supper

We enjoyed or 7:30 coffee in bed as the fog rolled in. It did not stay long but the grass was soaked.  I had my last mastermind video meeting at 9. S went out and weed eat around the trees and such before mowing later on today. He may run to the Valley tomorrow so I put a coat of wax on the dining table purchased and power buffed it ready for him to take if he does.


I whipped us up some lunch and we were off to town with S dropping me at my massage appointment at 1. She worked on my sore back and hope it lets up now. He was then off to run errands to take in bottles, fill jerry cans with gas etc.

S was waiting after my massage and we jetted home dropping trash and grabbing mail on the way. Back at the house he hit big brown and soon asleep while I wrote a tutorial for the big square jewelry box.  After his hour plus nap he was off to mow the grass. I continued to work on marketing then dug potatoes and watered planters. Supper is going to be a good one, look at this steak or should I say roast! (rib steak bone in "Chef" style weighing .852 kg.




The chunky rib steak took half an hour to cook but eating late at 7 was so worth it. New potatoes and zucchini from the garden were the perfect match. SOOOOO good. And so filling. However I did make us a smoothie around 9 while I was watching more Unbelievable and S was perusing the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment