Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Market trailer 95% ready

Up and at it they say, on to a new day. 5:55 I awoke but was back to sleep till 7:30 and onto Instagram. Cappuccinos and marketing before it was onto getting projects finished. The ladders had one edge glued and clamped and the other had another coat of clear poly.

The large oak turntable was stenciled, sanded and sealed with another coat of black stain. Then it was the arduous task of stencil cleaning and piles of brushes.





Garage was organized including the little washstand scrubbed up and hauled inside. I swapped it out for the nightstand that sold in Shaina's room.


After lunch I headed out into the yet another lovely 17 degree day. Dang it this forecast snow is going to destroy so many pretty flowers and about 7 zucchini plants. I pulled some small plants and hand watered the garden hoping the last few zuc's can grow before tomorrow a bit more then pick. I put the sprinkler on the new trees however 2 hours later found it was stalled in the opposite direction so hand watered them and put the sprinkler their way for about a half hour.

I pulled the truck and trailer out front and got busy. I hauled the pink/white dresser in myself in parts, I was going to wait for Shaina to help bring in as one piece but with rain forecast for tomorrow it seems smarter to get inside. I swept the shavings out from Prairie girl market and moved stuff around. The 2 ladders were loaded and a few of the new items boxed up and loaded too.


Then it was time to pressure wash the board/shelf and frame I found a few days back.



Pep's pill and KD's bandage change were next order of business.


Back to the garage where the nightstand was wood filled in a few areas then inside to cook up a goulash supper.


I found similar but not exact hardware I had on hand for the nightstand to coordinate with the dresser

After I ate then hit the tub to soak and watch Netflix. I was strolling to the laundry room when Shaina popped her head up from the couch scaring the beejezzus out of me around 7:30. It seems her last boot camp was cancelled. I made us a smoothie to go with her goulash, had a quick catchup then I was off to relax in bed. I finished the When They See Us series. It is such a sad story for those poor 5 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment