Thursday, September 19, 2019

3 jewelry boxes completed in one day

This is boring to say we had coffee on and enjoyed in bed at 7:30 :) but it seems to be the summer routine. Rain did start after 9:30 for a bit off and on. I was up and at marketing in a bit with my paint plan for the day to work on jewelry boxes. I hauled in two and scrubbed up and painted in the colors Shaina and I chose last week. S was off to move water totes with the skid steer and put away things for fall.


B picked this one up Tuesday along with ornate one below


these two are on the paint table


Lunch was quick and simple.I cleaned up another jewelry box and put a coat of white on it then put a second coat on the other 2 jewelry boxes After prodding S to decide on his plan to go to the Valley. He decided he would via medicine Hat to visit Ma & Pa. Time to load up the dining table safely in the back to avoid any rain which has ended and now getting very nice out. He headed off at 4.


thanks B, great find





For the glass doors I sprayed them outside


Now the boxes were sanded, distressed, clear and dark waxed along with the 3rd getting a second coat, sanded, distressed and waxed too. Wahoo 3 completed today.






Supper while finishing the Unbelievable season, so sad. Then it was onto marketing and updating and trying to get things posted and sorted. My ticket giveaway was drawn after 9 with a good customer winning. I finally headed to bed after a shower at 11 but had to start a new season on Netflix, I went with How to Get away With Murder, season 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment