Sunday, September 15, 2019

Dog disrupted sleep

SO last night's sleep what little there was had me awake before 8. I fell asleep after shutting down Netflix after 11 but woke to Cooper whining at midnight. After his no good very bad day ending with a bath to wash off the skunk smell he was banished to his kennel and not happy. I tried to wake deep sleep B to see if he could go out but no luck so left him in his cage. I put in ear plugs and tried to get back to sleep, did I mention there has been an unfindable thump for the last 5 days that I cannot locate?? However at 3 am I heard Coop thru ear plugs give a big scratch on his plastic lining under blankets. I called Britt who answered on first call all panicked as she is on call. She said to leave him but actually did come up and take him out to go. Then I heard her back in and then out again about half hour later. Eventually I got back to sleep but was again startled awake at 6 am thinking I heard something and went to check on Lola. Instead I found her laying in the office!! It seems Britt brought her in with the Cooper walk but did not close the garage door. Lola had made her way in and who knows where as both B and I had our doors closed (hers now with Cooper in her bed). Cooper now heard the action and she brought him up and put in garage where I had put Lola back to after asking her how she got in. Then I may have fallen asleep of a bit more.

And to top off the night I have this crazy insane back pain only after I lay in bed. It has been happening for about a week and have no idea what I did. But once I get up I can loosen it up so best get up. Instagram cruising time then cappuccino.


This text made my morning XOXO


I updated the pages with the red jewelry box sale from last night (EMT was in my account this am) and a bit more marketing and promotion of pieces. I had 2 ladies interested in the tiered white one I just posted.




B was up after 11 and wanted me to come along to the city as she has IKEA pieces to get for the new pad. We got many other details sorted out as we made our way to the city via Strathmore so she could get her $1 McDonald's coffee and a muffin for lunch. We made it to IKEA around 1:30 and did the loop thru the very crowded store. She bought 2 stands all boxed flat and at the last minute a chair. I said it would not fit but she was sure it would. After much jiggling and pushing it would NOT fit. However having such a smart mom I said we could unbox it and sure enough that worked. ;) I grabbed a few more stools which were a hit at the last market but most wanted them painted rather then taking the course as too far from Cochrane to Strathmore LOL

this IKEA rug is pretty and a good price


hahaha this car... and happy B


I brought along a bag of returns to Costco so she dropped me at the door to quickly do that before we were off to Home Sense. The city was alive on such a sunny beautiful day. TOO many people. We tried to drop her boots off at Alberta Boot for a wee stitch repair but arrived to find it closed. The next 2 thrift stores were closed as well but Value Village was open. I found some treasures and we were off.


It was now after 4 and all we had to eat and drink was cappuccino raisin toast and coffee/ muffin. I bought us supper via Drive thru Wendy's on the route back home.



Pulled into the ranch at 5 pm, got the IKEA goodies unloaded. The dogs were off on an adventure eventually coming back unscathed today. B built her new chair we took out of the box to fit in the car then was on her way home at 6:30. She took the tiered jewellery box I had boxed up with a confirmed sale from the first interested lady who will pick up tomorrow night. I am most thankful to be on a selling roll the last 5 days!


Now I had to snap pics, update spread sheets, change the ad on Etsy and enter in Money. Time for a moothie while enjoying a hot soak and watching more Mind Hunter. While trying to stretch out by back on the roller I found the thumping sound. It is out PVR making the weird sound so I stuck a towel under it to muffle the sound. I almost finished the season of Mind Hunter but had to shut it down 1/2 hr from the end. Sleep is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment