Friday, September 13, 2019

Full Moon & Friday the 13th!!

Just another Friday in paradise starting before 8. Except today is Friday the 13th ;) and the full harvest moon tonight! Apparently it will be 20 years before this duo happens again! (thanks for clarifying Mama K)

I put the dining table tutorial live then added to paint sites and spreadsheets. Always lots of paperwork but cappuccinos make this easier ;)

what a great paint mixing fan from Jolie paint

Canada post shocked me and the parcel I drove to town yesterday morning was delivered this am!! Yeah. Now to box up the cabinet going to Drumheller, hope it is just as fast and smooth. I wrote an Etsy listing for the large white jewelry box

the riser sold

A gal had messaged interested in the teal S&P after I posted the other day and this morning I finally got her photos of 10" high stock ones I had to paint. She chose the very similar light wood ones on the right. Another sale!


While I was eating my spiralized fresh zucchini lunch, Joeleen text and wanted the cute wooden farmhouse riser. Craig is heading to Oyen tonight so I boxed it up for her to go along. I took it and the Etsy parcel to town to mail and drop for Craig. I grabbed a coffee filter for a new can of poly I have with the odd floaties.


It was a quick trip in and out, back at the ranch I started the straining process only to have the coffee filter break in short order with the thick poly. I tried cheesecloth which took over an hour to get thru with lots on the granite, jar sides, can sides and my fingers with NO particles caught. What a waste of time. Not sure if I should use it, will see I guess.




Between pours I scrubbed up 2 more sets of salt and pepper grinders. Time to head outside in the sunshine. It was an overcast day till mid afternoon then it was lovely. I gave pep his pill and let them back out after locking in on my town trip then picked them some yummy apples enjoying a few myself.



Back inside I got started painting the S&P sets then working on marketing while joining in on another mastermind live. Cabbage rolls (day 4 but not counting) and a cold beer for supper then writing up an Etsy post for the large square jewelry box. I watched the big ole full harvest moon rise from my desk, with Netflix (and new season of Mind Hunter) on my ipad writing this post then in my comfy bed.


hard to see the horses but my funny thought was it seems horses are color biased, the black girls are always at the back


No comments:

Post a Comment