Wednesday, September 11, 2019

More Sales!

I was awake before 8 having had a great sleep till 6 then back till now.  Today is 9-11, 18 years since that fateful day. It is crazy how it is etched in so many memories and just how fast time has passed. Time to do some Instagram perusing then up to make a cappuccino and do some marketing before the Wednesday mastermind at 9. I woke Shaina to join as well (at her request) and made her a cap to wake her. Of course I like to multi task so I redid my manicure that has peeled after too much time in water and painting. The hutch tutorial I wrote a couple days back went live.


Shaina packed up and was off after 10:30 to her personal training appointment then back to her home.  I was off to town soon after her dropping the trash, grabbing the mail with B and my new skincare line there then restocked on creamer. Next was a stop at the $ store for elastics that disappear like sock in a dryer, new scrub brushes and a pretty ceramic pumpkin. Then it was off to meet Sharon and Coreena for C's late birthday lunch at the Vietnamese place.

We had a good but fast catch up with the girls having appointments at 1. I grabbed a few groceries then picked up a coffee table needing a good home and big makeover. I stopped quick at our local thrift store but it is $$$ with jewelry boxes priced at $25 plus tax!!


The morning was dreary and overcast but by mid after noon the sun popped out. Switch was at the yard gate with rest in the paddock so I walked her thru the yard, fed the cats, gave Pep his pill and hauled in my groceries and coffee table.


Time to get the jewelry boxes dark waxed after clear coating the taller one. All the glass/mirror cleaning, hardware put back on and fine details were done to complete them.





The S&P sets were staged



Time for a bite to eat before yet another marketing focus live on Facebook at 7. I did multi task balancing some accounting at the same time ;) I posted the teal S&P as ready to go to the market and in less then an hour they were sold! So much so stocking up but a sale is a sale like the bread box.


I to wrap up the day, I made a jumbo green smoothie and finished the last 2 episodes in season 2 of the Sinner and started a Big Dreams Small Spaces. While doing so I had the dining table sell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment