Thursday, September 12, 2019

Another sale, thank you universe!

I missed the 7:06 sunrise by not much but it sure was sun soon after. I made my usual cappuccino and got to marketing. Sure enough there was an EMT for the dining table! Yeah but I do have an issue I want to fix on it with my OCD but first I had to box up the salt and pepper to get mailed, The EMT for it came thru with priority postage so once all boxed up I ran to town just to mail it.


I was there and back in 20 minutes only to find that Canada post does not count the first day as part of guaranteed delivery nor w/e days, sheesh! Oh well it is on its way to Brooks hopefully getting on a fast truck. Back home I hand sanded the table top and applied another coat of poly but once again there are a few streaks ;(

Time for a sandwich and head out to give Pep his pill. It is gorgeous 20 out. I let Switch and Bird thru the shortcut seeing they hung out at the gate for a few hours. I also picked my zucchini harvested finding one tucked in a corner now large with a square end and another large one in my flower bed where I planted a few seeds for fun.


Back inside to stage the jewelry boxes and tag them.








After more research on my products I was back to the dining table, This time I used a new sponge sander and a semi gloss poly. Much better. whew!


this is what I found in a new poly can, hmmmm not using it I guess

Cabbage rolls were my supper for day number #3 but good. A protein smoothie was my dessert while I helped Britt sort out some details on her house offer.. that was accepted today! YEAH B!! She has conditionally bought a house.


While researching more and updating pages I heard the cash register ding and I had an Etsy sale!! the white curio cabinet. I hustled out to the cargo trailer as the sun was setting to get it and find a box to fit it then got the paperwork done up for it. Then it was Netflix time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment