Friday, September 6, 2019

Prairie Girls market begins

Crack of 7 my eyes were open, big market day I guess. Coffee was on by 8 and enjoyed from the comfort of the Stearns & Foster. Then it was time to get ready and last things checked and loaded. S moved the tractor off the lawn, ran his sprinkler for a bit even though it was windy and greased the trailer wheels ready for the journey.

By 10:30 we were off with S following in the merc so he can return to attend a rodeo barbecue tonight and maybe head to the Valley tomorrow. He also zipped thru the city to pick up his hearing aids then met me at the market. I made it in good time but then had the GPS take me on a wild goose trail eventually arriving at noon. In short order we had the stuff unloaded to my booth area then S took off to fill the truck with fuel and run errands (AKA to the Polaris store)



watch my booth video below


I had everything unloaded and set up in just over an hour. S popped back to pick me up and we were off for a late lunch early supper of prime rib with a side of beer. I grabbed mints and he a chai tea and back we went. I finished last minute things before the doors opened at 4 and he was off for home to get to his rodeo party.


the line up to get in


Kandace a fellow vendor and I


and the throngs of people once inside


Kaylin arrived soon after he was off to help me out at the market. One of her old coworkers from her job in Cochrane stopped by and they checked out the market before heading off to grab supper with another old coworker. I met tons of folks and made 6 small sales but sales none the less. The market closed at 8 and we were off. Thanks prince and Kaylin for your help, appreciate it! XOXO


Pretty nice view as I was pulling out. Back at the girls house I met Jacob's brother Judah who was visiting then visited with Shaina and Jacob too before they were all off. Shaina was heading to the ranch as she works at the golf course tomorrow. After all were gone, Kaylin kindly sugared my legs and painted my nails pretty while we watched Penn & Teller Fool Us and enjoyed a cold beer I had brought along in a cooler and some tasty Miss Vickies chips.


 Thank you my lovely! XOXO



Shaina had the house spic and span and her room spotless with a lovely diffuser scent running and sweet lights. Thank you for letting me enjoy your spa like room Dude! XOXO


We headed to bed after midnight with Lexi gracing me with her snoring little fur ball sleep buddy cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment