Thursday, September 26, 2019

Blustery cool day

After my cappucinno and marketing I made one for Shaina who was suffering a headache soaking in the shower. She had to leave for personal training before 11. I staged up the last lazy susan then wrote a tutorial for the large white jewelry box. It then had to be loaded and sent to appropriate pages/people.




As I was packing up my new projects and removed the plastic I had used to cover the teal end table, I found glue spots that transferred!! WTH, even orange cleaner and mineral spirits would not remove but they did remove the paint!!! SO much for thinking the clear plastic would protect it when in the end it will now require the top completely redone ;( I started the repaint of the spots and left it till another day.


       There spatterings of rain started just after noon and off and on thru the afternoon with nothing really coming down but a few drops at a time. Shaina was back before 1(having just washed her jeep) to eat and nap but she did clean her breast collar left from last weeks clean and still has the cinch to go. She loaded up the dracaena spike I gave her and was off to train and boot camps before 4. B and Cooper arrived about quarter after 4 as I was hauling in my squash haul before the snow destroys it all. I also moved in the sprinkler and pulled the pump from the water tank.


We headed to town to meet with the lawyer and her sign her final paperwork, not long and she will be in her new house. We made a quick stop to pick up library books at Aj's, a quick tour thru Rona for light sales and paint swatches then grabbed some coffee creamer and made our way home by 6. She loaded up Cooper and headed back home to work tomorrow before her week off.


I was back out in the blustery wind bringing in the shop pump, disconnecting water hoses and finding a few more squash on the back flower bed plants. A quick trip to the far gate to let the horses out was the next order of business before coming into the warm house. Computer work including photo sorting and making scheduled posts were in order before I crawled into bed with the first book The Tattooist of Auschwitz. I had it half read by lights out at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment