Sunday, July 10, 2016

projects head home and new ones started

Even though it is Sunday I am awake before 8, I quietly watched some trim videos while the Prince slept till 9 then it was coffee and get up time. He continued his search for a large wrench to fix swather issue while I went out and put final coat on blackboard glass, installed the d rings on the frame then stained the dresser top. I tried watering the seeded areas but after one round I quite, the blustery cooler day was just not conducive to this project.

 I went with dark walnut again

Sheldon's search led him to town where he finally was told they had wrenches in this jumbo size. He returned with tea, thanks buddy. We quickly had lunch and he went to try them out and I started on the coffee table with my restoration hardware vision. Not long and he was headed back to town ;(




Once the glass was dry, I reassembled securing it well with new glazier points and put a cardboard piece back on the back for additional padding. It was time to stage and post and let Marissa know it was ready!

when customers come I usually put D in garage, he is always VERY willing to accommodate

A fellow came out after 2:30 to pick up a long ago ordered growth ruler and around 3 the sign gal arrived to get her new sign.


Sheldon was off yet again this time to go check out a local baler for sale.. BUST.. pictures made it look much better then reality. I kept working on my table


 restoration hardware looking?

Once back, he and I cooked up another yummy barbcue, if you want the best pork tenderloin recipe, just ask, it is so delicious! Matt, Marissa and Theo stopped as we were getting it going to pick up the frame and have a beer quick. Britt arrived home from a day playing ball and they won B side in the final!! Bonus the supper was still hot. She ate quick then helped me try a new boot idea for Switch and feed the other 2 girls their herbs.

 list of supplies.. thanks to Archer for diaper donation!
 not bad looking, iodine stains for sure heh?
 Britt's new boot creation learned at work
 sugardine added to diaper
 boot surrounds it and affixed on
 good to go for another day

 B test driving the lambo!
Back in the house after putting them out, Sheldon was watching rodeo. We joined but sadly by 11:15 he had to hit the sheets and they had not even got 1/2 way thru the days rodeo show. Britt made it to end of barrel racing at midnight and I hung in till the end of the days performance finishing just before 12:30!! whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment