Wednesday, July 20, 2016

another hot one

Another sunny day on the ranch hitting 26. I spent most of the day in the garage painting the large long dresser white and between coats working on another dressers repairs. Instead of music today I caught up on some Good Wife episodes.

Britt slept most of the day away but did get up at noon, after lunch I had her feed the girls their goodies to get her out in the sun. Around 4:30 I kicked back on the deck and she joined trimming dogs nails but cut one too short on Lola. The next half hour was trying to staunch the nail trying cornstarch then bar soap but not much worked with such a busy body dog, in the end she laid on the grass guarding her treat and kept it licked. The other two did not mind this as they too got treats. Sheldon found us on the deck mid doctoring so grabbed a beer and joined us before we headed in for supper.
Coco fetching a drink after consuming her treat

I was back in the garage doing some veneer repairs to the drawers while Britt had another nap and after his nap, Sheldon cruised for gophers for a bit then mowed the lawn again which seemed to jump a few inches in the last few days.



 grass slowly coming

Then he and I staked this poor young apple tree up, I did take off its good little harvest to help as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment