Tuesday, July 12, 2016

bit of pampering ;)

Another dreary day in the books for July. Britt finished up her scholarship app once up so I could print. A fellow pulled in to look at he probe for sale very unexpectedly, luckily Diego kept him near his truck till I got dressed ;) Again I was off to town after 11, today I have a massage at 11:30. I quickly grabbed a bowl of soup and a golden milk at the health food store to eat while I went to my manicure pedicure pampering. Big thanks to Grama and Papa for that, I'm pretty lucky!



I dropped Britt's app off at the Ag office then stopped to get the mail on the way home hearing service was still going. Yep.. bills and newspapers were there. Back at the ranch after 2, Britt had ridden and was preparing for her big concert night. She rented a party bus for 24 picking them up in Strathmore and taking them to the Thomas Rhett concert in the city.

I put another coat of sealer on the coffee table and dresser top and painted up the brass feet on the table. The table is close to done for sure and having written up most of the blog post for the contest entry last night, I am way ahead of the July 29 deadline.


B was off just after 4 and Sheldon was home around 4:30. I went out to doctor miss Switch who is still sore but moving a bit better. I was cooking up supper when Shaina arrived after 6 having been rained out of her beer cart shift in town, nothing here of course. I checked as I headed out to catch horses and we got almost 1/10th of rain. I rode Hawk and ponied Pepper while Shaina rode KD and bounced the ball around the conditioning loop much to Hawk's frustration. The rain drizzled in a bit just after we brought them in to untack, feed KD and dust Hawk.


Shaina was off to town to visit with Kate soon after back in the house but home after 11, Sheldon went to put new hoses on his swather before watching the rodeo & bed and I worked on accounting then watched Netflix till I had to run to town at 12:45 to pick up Britt from the party bus, your welcome B! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment