Friday, April 15, 2016

wine rack anyone?

Sheldon was picked up by Scott this am to carpool to work, today he is back at headquarters getting all settled in. Britt was off to her 9:30 shift with a coffee I made her in hand. I was lucky enough to do accounting for most of the morning then got busy hauling in the wine rack and staging.



After lunch I got busy in the garage putting away all the spray gear, moving my car back in and started another project. This one is the 2 drawer file cabinet I chose to try the new white fusion paint on.



I was just heading out to walk the dogs in the sunshine at 4:30 when Sheldon got dropped off. He changed quick and came along. Britt was home for work and a work out. We all enjoyed a barbecue burger (Sheldon), perogies (Britt) and salad (LA) and for the evening round of entertainment we went out to condition horses. Sadly the wind had picked up and blustered for the evening. B and I each hit our tubs to soak while Sheldon organized all his hockey pool entries.
 check out how tidy the barn is and the new matting down but not quite in place
and for the summer we will put Britt's mini fridge to use.. yum cold beverages!
Britt demonstrating her sliding stop

No comments:

Post a Comment