Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's day

No April fools here.. just a nice sunny morning to get Switch caught and loaded up and off to her pony school for the month. She was a bit nervous but think she will do well, she quickly found a gelding across the fence she fancied.

Britt had called after writing last test and loading up heading home after year 1!! I took a trip thru town on way home to grab new knobs for the night stands. She was here about 10 minutes before me when I arrived back at home. She is having a great day, her test results from today came in with a 97 and all others very similar this week. She also has confirmed some days working with a local travelling vet this summer!

She had stopped at Irvine's Tack to pickup some herbs for Birds tummy issues. We whipped up a bucket with them and food but even with Britt trying to hand feed her she maybe ate half. I started scooping poop while out in the breezy but sunny day which was already 15.

After a late lunch she kindly walked the dogs as I trimmed trees and kept scooping poop in the now 20 degrees! Time to assemble the knobs and stage the nightstands to post.




 how I love flowers
Britt spent a couple hours getting ready, by 6 she was off to hang with friends on a deck then hit the bar. I went out and waxed the tables and sprayed the hardware.. I buffed the tops but think another coat of wax is needed then good to stage.. for tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment