Wednesday, April 20, 2016

furniture run

Britt and Coco headed to the girls place for a sleepover last night after her long day making today a bit later to get up and She and Shaina and Lexi will head out to hike. I was up early too on this breezy morning. They say not as hot today, will see. I continued to sort pick up of furniture I secured and by 11:30 I was off with the horse trailer heading to Chestemere to pick up 2 mid century modern dressers. I did make a few wrong turns, luckily it was a quiet little town. While there she had me do an hour consult helping her with how to paint her projects and room decorating. It was kind of fun but out of my realm really.
 she threw in this little stand too

A couple hours later I was back home and won another bid on a cedar chest this time (pic when I get it)  ;) I unloaded all the dresser drawers and smaller dresser and when Britt and Coco got home around 2:30 from their hike, she helped me carry in the longer dresser. She headed out to ride in the plus 21 while I trimmed trees a bit more and scooped some more dog crap.




Sheldon kindly picked up nesting tables I bought and my country chic paint package as well as some beer before coming home. He just missed Britt who headed off to enjoy patio time at OJ's around 5:30 with Jason leaving at 5:30. We ate and then headed out to walk the dogs leaving just as B got dropped back home around 7:30. Once back Sheldon ran out with the tractor to get the lone bale in the oat field while I tossed a bale to the horses and watered my apple trees in this drought. He was then back to the theater room for hockey ;)
finally in the mail.. rocky mountain polox is a club!
check out the super jumbo mason cool jars I scored at the recycling depot last week!
 the super paint order
and the nesting tables


No comments:

Post a Comment