Thursday, April 14, 2016

custom rocker finished

Sheldon and Britt overlapped for breakfast today with Sheldon off at 7 and B 7:15. I worked on the rocker set trying my sprayer with varathane which worked ok. While the first coat dried I wrote the chair post for CM blog. The 2nd coat I brushed on and again left to dry and scrubbed up the sprayer.

Once it was dry I brought it in to dry better in the house as today is a cooler overcast day. I refilled the sprayer with gray paint and did a few coats on the wine rack. Sheldon was finished his course by 2 today and home by 2:30.


I worked on the new accent table brought home last night, it got a good sanding as the entire piece is solid but was etched with pen and scribbles and such on the top. It sanded nicely but I am unsure of the wood. Then is got a good scrub and left to dry.



Sheldon worked on Shaina & Britt's taxes then made supper.. fish sticks and tater tots with a dish of lettuce & broccoli and a side of strawberries and radishes, quite the chef ;) He then was off to town to hang out with some old Sunshine buddies down for training.

I went back out and sprayed the wine rack one last time, touched up with the brush and remaining paint and took apart the sprayer to soak. Time to shower and kick back. Britt finished up at 7 and headed to Amber's for a hot tub on the way home. She got home at 11:30 about an hour before Sheldon did.

No comments:

Post a Comment