Thursday, April 7, 2016

LA hair day

Today is a big day, I get my hair highlighted! It has been almost 2 years, once Amanda left Bangles she has only had colors once so it is time. Sheldon drove in ahead of me dropping the merc off at the repair shop. He jumped in and swapped me out at the hairdressers for my 10 am appointment.  He spent the next 2 hours running errands then returned to pick me up at noon. My hair feels awesome, she cut off nearly 3"!! and feels so much thicker and softer. (see pic below)

We scored a dresser loading with the plywood in the horse trailer then headed off to OJ's for a patio lunch as the day was GORGEOUS!!
Back home it was time to get a few things done, Sheldon sprayed weeds then started harrowing the hay field while I scooped dog dung and planted seeds. Perhaps we need to stop feeding 3 dogs to lessen this chore ;) Britt rode Bird in the fantastic 20 degree weather. A fellow stopped out to quote installing a fire pit patio area.It was so fantastic we had a beverage break on the deck before cooking up a yummy steak supper.
and no the fence is not broke, that is D's pass thru for our walks to save his old bones ;)



 look at this lap dog ;)


 
Then Britt rode KD for Shaina while Sheldon finished up the hay pasture then changed the oil in the quad since warm. I cleaned up supper then enjoyed a hot bath as did Sheldon once back in and then we all hit the sheets.

 golden hour.. my favorite
 KD is a horse you can condition while catching up on social media :)





No comments:

Post a Comment