Monday, April 4, 2016

high winds overnight

Monday in April.. I am betting this month flies by too. Early to rise yet again. Today is cleaning day at the ranch.. marketing the furniture too. I sorted it all into price groups, snapped pictures and posted sales.
$45 to left, $40 to right
  $25
 $20
 and $15

Then I moved it all to the spare room and the nightstands down. Will wait for muscles to take the chunky pieces down. No more big pieces will be painted until a few big ones move. So time to clean and do household things. Today is Sheldon's last full work day up north ... crazy!

Britt was off to work a short shift at 4, taking a parcel to town for me and picking one up. She did hit the gym today before coming home. Another beauty 16 degree day. The forecast wind storm hit as predicted later in the evening and man did it blow. A bit of rain was blasted onto the windows at 4 am as I looked out but only a skiff ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment