Tuesday, April 19, 2016

record high temperature since 1910

Early morning for many, Sheldon was up showering at 5:20. It seems Coco wanted out so one of the girls brought her up but left her for someone else to let out, that being me after she opened all doors looking for a person. He was off by 5:45. Britt was up bumbling around the kitchen trying to make coffee before 7 and after struggling with two botched batches I got up to help. Seems the burr hopper needed cleaning, here is a video for my peeps, reminder to brush out the chute before refilling with fresh beans.

With a fresh pot brewed I might as well stay up so bills and marketing were next in line. Then it was time to get ready, wake Shaina after 9 to roust her for her 10 am shift and head to town. What a spectacular day, NO WIND and tons of sunshine!! First stop was at the church sale to drop off a couple 3 bags of treasures then head to my acupuncture and chiro appts.
 this is me after my hour of needles mostly face down waiting for my bone cruncher ;)

As I was waiting and perusing FB I saw the days specials for the local health food store so ran there and grabbed a beet & wild rice salad for lunch and a fancy latte. Next stop was to pick up a dresser I won in the auction site then stop and fill a couple prescriptions before the new lesser benefit plan comes in. While waiting for them I grabbed groceries and soon was off to the ranch to unload all and enjoy this yummy salad!
Spring and nice weather seems to be perking up business, I had a few messages to work thru in regards to custom work and another possible sale on the file cabinet. I fed Bird her food then let the horses into the closed off paddocks which made them very happy even though there is really not much grass there. The dogs and I continued our walk but cut it short as the blazing sun and 27 degrees was hot. Seems it is a record high beating 1910! Back at the house I filled the doggy pool and put the soaker hose on the front bed.

Sheldon was home at 5 but too hot to cook so it was left overs and a cold beer. We then went out to walk the dogs and pound in new road markers. It was 24 but the evening sun setting seemed much nicer to walk in. Once back in he hit the theater room for hockey while I secured more furniture pieces ;) Britt did not get home just before 11 after staying for late haul in that took 4 hours. Another long day but she brought home a fat check and a big smile! She ate finally, showered then her and Coco loaded up and headed to the girls place for a sleepover. Big hike day tomorrow on her day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment