Tuesday, April 5, 2016

last day at Sunshine

Even with insomnia I was awake at 8 ;( but the winds at least had died down to a much gentler breeze. Britt got confirmation for her first day with the travelling vet tomorrow starts at 7 am! She had to google where to go and get herself together as to what to take. Her first day will be about 15 hours!

She and I worked on Mr Jenkins mats. The clippers will not cut his fine hair so it was all manual trimming. A lady stopped to pick up her chair she purchased from my post yesterday.


Baseball practice was slated for 3:30 so off Britt went to town, she did load up on groceries on her way home, thanks B! She fed Bird quick then showered and was off on a movie another date. While she was off to ball, I made lasagna for the Prince's homecoming.. all done north work for quite awhile, and w/es too. My Fusion paint was delivered by UPS as well, excited to try this product.


Britt was off just after 6:30 to Zootopia and Sheldon pulled in soon after. He and I ate the yummy lasagna, he read his mail and fell asleep by 8. Seeing I had little sleep last night, I shut the lights out at 8:30 and was soon asleep as well until Britt got home at 10, said hello and back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment