Wednesday, April 13, 2016

spray paint problems

Today I wanted to get the rocker and ottoman done, however the darn spray machine had other ideas. It sputtered and splattered and ran by itself and created a pile of extra work ;( The hour wait between was filled with folding laundry and housework.

Britt was up at 9:15 thinking she worked early but grabbed a muffin and headed back down. She works today at 4! After lunch she took Bird out for a nice ride in the +15 sunshine then fed her up before getting ready for work.

My new skincare regime found me itching all night and awoke to a red swollen jawline so that no longer will work. I spent a bit of time figuring what to switch to and how to return the existing program. And trying not to itch, work helped that so I kept busy. I was hand painting the set when Britt took off for work. Once it dried over an hour I gave it one last spray hoping this is it ;)
I staged the blue chair and washed down the front door for a photo op then shared it on my FB page ;)

Of course the last spray needing all the sprayer parts cleaned and such.  Sheldon had a massage after work do went directly there. He kindly picked up a table for me on the way home too. Not long after he got home and going thru the mail and the 2nd landscaper arrived to check out he project and get info for a quote. Back inside just after 8, I whipped up omelets while he barbecued some sausages. Britt was home later, packed her lunch for her early morning with Ty tomorrow and headed to her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment