Friday, April 22, 2016

not feeling so hot

Friday morning I was up early but the crappy feeling from later last night remains. It seems the detox of my body is actually happening but sadly it cancelled my birthday lunch. Sheldon was off to work on "casual" Friday and Britt was off to town by 9:30 for a spray tan. She was back home by 10 sloughing around for the day to let it absorb before her 3 pm work shift. The spray fellows had the field done and were off by 9 am.

Britt did fit in feeding bird in the much cooler overcast 16 degree day. I did my Creative Moments hand painted sign giveaway with my good friend Coreena the winner, yeah!


I started to feel better as B was off to her shift for 3, Dr Tim confirmed most likely detox symproms. Sheldon got off early on casual Friday an hour earlier. He did grab a parcel at the courier for me too, another can of paint.


Shaina arrived around 5:30 and she and I caught Hawk and Baby. Tonight she had me video a few different rides on Baby to have to share with potential buyers, By a few times, I mean cause I may have not swapped to video and was taking stills for a few rounds but in the end we got some good footage. We were finishing up when Rachel arrived around 7, about 1/2 hour later Shannon arrived and they headed off to a candle light vigil for a good friend who was killed by a drunk driver 3 nights ago. So sad ;(
we quickly unloaded the heavy dresser in case it does rain!

Britt arrived home just before they were left. Sheldon had taken the garburator and sink pipes off while we were riding to try and solve the sewer smell issue. He put it back together as I cooked up supper for us. Shaina had my steak from last night when she got back from the vigil. She visited for a bit then headed back to the city around 9:30. Sheldon fell asleep watching hockey while I soaked in the tub and B watched Netflix and pre-hydrated for her big birthday night out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment