Kaylin sent the cutest snaps of her and Renny up bright and early today—5:30 a.m.! That alone felt ambitious. I made coffee fed Harley and scrolled Instagram for a bit.
I worked on the family tree over on Ancestry, then headed outside in the blustery but sunny +14 weather to toss a bale of hay into twelve piles. Harley's given a treat of lung and ribs afterward and was very pleased with her treats.
Laundry was thrown in, and then it was back to work—Tuesday's blog post, writing the sales ad for the stained shelf, and finishing the full tutorial. Once it was ready, I published it, shared all the details with the paint company, and posted it across the paint sites and other places for exposure.
S was back around 3:30, having picked up Cooper and groceries after hockey and his McDonald’s coffee crew stop. Once everything was unloaded, we had a beer and took the dogs for a walk. Back in the garage, I fed the dogs and coached S through staining his deer mount boards.
Another cold beer followed, then taco supper prep. I finished and published yesterday’s blog while S continued poking around on his laptop. He then headed out for a hot tub soak before we settled in to watch Miracle on Ice, the documentary about the 1980 U.S. men’s Olympic hockey win.
B stopped out just as it started, so I went to chat with her for a bit before she fed and headed home. After the movie, I made yogurt bowls and we started the new season of Lincoln Lawyer. I didn’t make it very far into the second episode before calling it a night.











No comments:
Post a Comment