Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Snow day

Hazy overcast day -17 start to the day. Light snow off and on. We had a FaceTime with Renn and Kaylin while enjoying coffee in bed. B arrived around 10, fed Cooper, had some toast and hit her bed for a nap still coughing. S bathed H while I got posted yesterday’s post and the last day in Palm Springs close to done. He then vacuumed main area then I mopped. We had a leftover lunch. B went out to feed Bird, oats to others and check feet. She also filled the mineral tub.

B was not a fan of Tantrix game so we played while she ran to town. Once back she joined us for Russian rummy.. I made bean dip to enjoy while playing. Harley’s food was delivered around 4. I met the gal in my housecoat. PJ day I said, No judgment she replied :)

The snow picked up mid afternoon as we were playing cards. Before it got dark B ran out and gave Timba another dose of butte. Supper was ribs, fried potatoes, sautéed spinach and a dill pickle salad. B washed up the pots before she and Cooper set off around 7:30. It was a nice relaxing day off for her I think.

S brought the skid steer out, loaded a bale and while it warmed up he shoveled the front area. There was a pretty good cover of fluffy snow. S thinks 4-5”. He rolled the bale out and I got the ruler tutorial shared on Wednesday links parties. Back inside we opted to start a new Netflix show called Fool Me Once cozy in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment